Red Pocket 8 MM 140 grams Fast and Lightweight Rope
Red Pocket (8 mm, 140 g)
Lightweight Rope Flow Training Rope
The Red Pocket lightweight training rope is designed for a seamless rope flow experience. With an 8mm diameter and 150g weight, this rope offers a resistance that's easy on the joints, making it a great choice for beginners or those with pain. Whether you're looking for a meditative, relaxed session or a high-intensity workout, the Red Pocket rope has got you covered. It's lightweight and portable design, combined with its ease of use, make it the perfect choice for anyone looking to practice rope flow anywhere, anytime.
- Easy on the joints and perfect for rope flow workouts
- Ideal for beginners or those with pain
- Lightweight and portable, with a sustainable calico bag included
- Use for a meditative, relaxed session or a high-intensity workout
Best Feel Best Flow
It is hard to describe the perfect rope, it feels almost like weightless but so connected to your hands, it doesn't coil and looks good when going fast or slow
- TMTodd M.Verified BuyerReviewingPower Flow Pack : 1.5 Kgs Great White Shark + Flow RopeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful Ropes and Service
Beautiful ropes and incredible customer service, what's not to like?
- MSMatthew S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe OG 14 mmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoThe OG 14mm
The OG 14mm rope by Winding Ropes has become my favorite. I use it daily and the length, weight, and texture is perfect. The OG 14mm performs great in all conditions, including high winds, rain, and snow. Winding Ropes takes great care in finishing the ends of the rope off clean with handsewn stitching giving it a high end custom look. Anyone from beginners to masters can benefit from the many positives rope flow has to offer. Whether you are getting in shape or taking your athletic training to the next level, rope flow will help get you there faster. Build new muscle memory or fine tune previously developed skills. Rope flow has endless ways to be integrated into any lifestyle or skill set.
Have fun and take care,
- SBSinisa B.Verified BuyerReviewingNEON Green 12 MMI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat and versatile rope!
This rope really stands out visually and feels good. Not too heavy, not too light, and the feedback is really good. It’s feels great for chill-out flows and for drilling. It’s becoming my go-to rope in the past few weeks.
- K|Krizia || _.Verified ReviewerReviewingPURPLE HAZE POWER 14 MMI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove! 💜
Very durable, with the right amount of flexibility. I get a lot of compliments whenever I’m using this rope. Absolute fav!windingropes1 year ago
heyy ,thank you so much
- VRVincent R.Verified BuyerReviewingYellow Devil 10 MM 280 grams Fast and Lite RopeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoESSENTIALS TOOLS FOR MORE PRECISION AND FINESSE
I have a 12MM and a 14MM which provide more sensory feedback than the 10MM. The 10 MM is less forgiving of poor execution and therefore forces us to make the different patterns with more precision. These 3 ropes are different tools which provide, in their own way, different experiences. They lead us to consolidate the know-how allowing us to slowly but surely achieve, with more precision and finesse, the skills related to “Rope Flow”. Thank you Winding Ropes and... Pablo!