Lightweight Pack, Yellow Devil 10 MM 280 grams and Red Pocket 8 mm 150 grams. Fast and Lite Rope
Red Pocket (8 mm, 140 g)
Yellow Devil (10mm, 280g)
Lightweight Training Ropes for Rope Flow
Designed for a seamless rope flow experience. With a 10mm diameter and 280g weight, this rope offers a resistance that's easy on the joints, making it a great choice for all ages and abilities. Whether you're looking for a meditative, relaxed session or a high-intensity workout, the Red Devil rope has got you covered. It's lightweight and portable design, combined with its ease of use, make it the perfect choice for anyone looking to practice rope flow anywhere, anytime.
Best Feel Best Flow
It is hard to describe the perfect rope, it feels almost like weightless but so connected to your hands, it doesn't coil and looks good when going fast or slow
- LJLauren J.Verified BuyerReviewingCalifornia Orange Flow Rope 12 MM - Best rope for beginnersI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLoving it!
I’m having so much fun learning with my new rope. Such a great colour too 😍
- DKDennis K.Verified ReviewerReviewingPURPLE HAZE 12 MMI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat rope for a beginner
I just received my rope and it is awesome. I have seen a friend’s cheap imitation and tried it out and was not impressed. The rope had kinks that affected how it flowed. I was amazed when I got this as it is SO much better. It feels very luxurious and much more compliant with no tendency to have a memory for kinks. Also, the knock off was supposed to be 12 mm but my Purple Haze is much thicker. I highly recommend this for anyone just starting out. The pic shows my Purple Haze versus a less expensive rope.
- TMTodd M.Verified BuyerReviewingPower Flow Pack : 1.5 Kgs Great White Shark + Flow RopeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBeautiful Ropes and Service
Beautiful ropes and incredible customer service, what's not to like?
- MSMatthew S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe OG 14 mmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoThe OG 14mm
The OG 14mm rope by Winding Ropes has become my favorite. I use it daily and the length, weight, and texture is perfect. The OG 14mm performs great in all conditions, including high winds, rain, and snow. Winding Ropes takes great care in finishing the ends of the rope off clean with handsewn stitching giving it a high end custom look. Anyone from beginners to masters can benefit from the many positives rope flow has to offer. Whether you are getting in shape or taking your athletic training to the next level, rope flow will help get you there faster. Build new muscle memory or fine tune previously developed skills. Rope flow has endless ways to be integrated into any lifestyle or skill set.
Have fun and take care,
- SBSinisa B.Verified BuyerReviewingNEON Green 12 MMI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat and versatile rope!
This rope really stands out visually and feels good. Not too heavy, not too light, and the feedback is really good. It’s feels great for chill-out flows and for drilling. It’s becoming my go-to rope in the past few weeks.