Pararope 9 Kgs 34 MM rope Navy Very Rare Edition
Navy Pararope 9 kg
Elevate your rope flow training with the Navy Pararope, the heaviest and most advanced Pararope available. Weighing in at 9 kg, this premium double braided polyester rope delivers the torque and momentum needed for effective bodyweight shift and rotational training.
- 9 kg weight ensures optimal torque for efficient bodyweight shift and momentum management
- High-quality double braided polyester rope with a diameter of 34mm
- Ideal for rope flow training, throwing mechanics, gait pattern, and rotational training
- Made in Australia using the finest materials
- Rope flow benefits include increased coordination, balance, and mobility
Optimized for Rope Flow training: The Navy Pararope's weight on the end and long arm generate high torque for a unique and challenging training experience.
Crafted with 34mm of premium double braided polyester, the Navy Pararope is built to endure even the most intense sessions. Its soft texture ensures a comfortable grip, allowing you to focus on perfecting your rope flow techniques.
The Navy Pararope 9 kg is the ultimate choice for athletes seeking to improve their throwing mechanics, gait pattern, and rotational training.
Suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners alike, the Navy Pararope 9 kg is an essential tool for enhancing your performance and reaping the rope flow benefits. Discover the art of rope flow in Australia with the Navy Pararope 9 kg.
Best Feel Best Flow
It is hard to describe the perfect rope, it feels almost like weightless but so connected to your hands, it doesn't coil and looks good when going fast or slow
- VGVictor G.Verified BuyerReviewingBlack Shark Heavy Flow Rope 1050 gramsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGym In Hand
- BVBryan Van D.Verified BuyerReviewingRope Club 1 KgI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoI like it
I am into maces, Bulgarian bags and Clubbells and this can do similar moves but different enough to make it compelling.
I am also using it like a soft sledgehammer with a sandbag as a stand-in for a tire.
Nice rotational workout tool.
- PWPeter W.Verified BuyerReviewingHeavy Flow Rope 2.4 KGs 36 MM NAVY SHARKI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat heavy but not too heavy rope
I bought this after first buying the og rope and then the heaviest 5kg rope. I wanted an everyday rope that was heavy enough, but the big boy is too heavy. I do dragon roll the big boy, but this new 2.2kg is perfect to provide a great daily workout with resistance. Highly recommended if you’re looking for something heavier than the standard ropes. Added benefit I packed it for trip to Vegas (from Sydney).
- CAChris A.Verified BuyerReviewingBaby Shark Heavy Flow Rope 900 gramsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoJust like the weight!
This is a beautiful baby to enjoy some flow time with!
Quality is good 👍
Probably,best to use this after a warm up with a lower weighted rope.
You will find that this is the better way to get the benefit of a great
- BBaderVerified ReviewerReviewingHeavy Rope The Great White Shark 1.5 KG Rope FlowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoStrength rope
The great white is an amazing rope product. I was amazed when I first used this rope cause after few minutes of dragon rolls I felt the amount of power generated in my grip. If your looking for power, I recommend this shark rope for you!