Black Baby Shark Heavy Rope for Rope Flow 850 grams
850 GRAMS OF HEAVY GOODNESS. Heavy but bendy & soft. The perfect tool to train gait patterns & rotational movements.
Very similar to the original baby shark, lighter but more air resistance makes for a very interesting combination.
Feel the power and speed, get stronger and faster when you train with this rope!
850 grams (0.85 kg) of heavy goodness to complement your strength and endurance training
- 20 mm diameter heavy rope made from the best materials in Australia
Go heavy. Go big. GET STRONG W/ THE BLACK SHARK!
Master your movement and use your body as a whole unit.
- Length is 245 cms between handles
Made from the best marine materials in Australia
This is a rope loved by rope flow enthusiasts across the globe.
- Grip and shoulders are the first zones to be overloaded and get fatigued.
Train at high speed with a high weight, train power while you heal your body and make it stronger!
Best Feel Best Flow
It is hard to describe the perfect rope, it feels almost like weightless but so connected to your hands, it doesn't coil and looks good when going fast or slow
- VGVictor G.Verified BuyerReviewingBlack Shark Heavy Flow Rope 1050 gramsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGym In Hand
- SBSinisa B.Verified BuyerReviewingGhost Shark 18mm Heavy Flow RopeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect “light heavyweight” rope
Given my previous experience with Winding Ropes, I was expecting a high quality rope. After testing the Ghost Shark for a week, I wasn’t disappointed and highly recommend it!
This rope stands halfway between standard (400-500 g) and heavy “Shark” (900-1500 g) ropes. Ghost Shark is a perfect introduction to heavier rolling, as well as a great everyday rope. Heavy enough to give you a workout and keep your technique honest, but light enough to allow longer training sessions without fatiguing your grips. A must have for any serious Rope Flow enthusiast!
- BVBryan Van D.Verified BuyerReviewingRope Club 1 KgI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoI like it
I am into maces, Bulgarian bags and Clubbells and this can do similar moves but different enough to make it compelling.
I am also using it like a soft sledgehammer with a sandbag as a stand-in for a tire.
Nice rotational workout tool.
- PWPeter W.Verified BuyerReviewingHeavy Flow Rope 2.4 KGs 36 MM NAVY SHARKI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat heavy but not too heavy rope
I bought this after first buying the og rope and then the heaviest 5kg rope. I wanted an everyday rope that was heavy enough, but the big boy is too heavy. I do dragon roll the big boy, but this new 2.2kg is perfect to provide a great daily workout with resistance. Highly recommended if you’re looking for something heavier than the standard ropes. Added benefit I packed it for trip to Vegas (from Sydney).
- DDarrenVerified BuyerReviewingGhost Shark 18mm Heavy Flow RopeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGhost Shark
The Ghost Shark is the one I use to warm up for when I want to swim with the bigger sharks, and in general its the one I use most as it is a perfect in between weight, not too heavy not to light just right, it's the goldilocks rope for me or Ghostilocks:)
Quality is spot on like on all Winding Ropes, the rope is silky smooth but strong and durable, the handles feel great and swivels nicely and its loose and flexible and not stiff so it flows effortlessly, it's a true pleasure to work with.